We’ve got a great career opportunity for a senior electrician to join one of Dorset’s leading independent smart home and electrical companies that upholds a great reputation of quality and values their workforce.
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth heading into 2021, we’re on the look-out for an experienced electrician to join our team. You will be working alongside our specialist divisions including our fire and security installation team, and smart home and automation engineers to create amazing installations.
This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their existing electrical knowledge and looking to develop smart home and automation experience within our fast paced and ever changing industry. The opportunity to move into a project management role with specialist training for the right candidate is also an option in the near future.
If this sounds like you and you have plenty of experience working in residential and commercial environments, then please send your CV with a covering message noting why you’re keen to join the team at Unique.
The ideal employee requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as an electrician in the industry.
- ECS Card.
- Certified to C&G 2382-18 (18th Edition) and 2391 Test & Inspect, or equivalent.
- Additional industry qualifications and/or training certificates would be advantageous to the above.
- Have great customer service skills and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Take pride in your work with consistently high levels of installation.
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- Company van, tools, uniform and smartphone.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year DOE