We have a great career opportunity for a skilled electricians mate to join one of Dorset’s leading independent electrical companies that upholds a great reputation of quality and values their workforce.
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth in fitting our high quality electrical installations, we’re on the look-out for an experienced electricians mate to join our team of installation staff.
We are looking for an experienced, hard-working and motivated electricians mate who works well with others. Our valued workforce is vitally important to the growth of our business; we all take pride in what we do, with the highest standard of installation possible.
The ideal employee requirements
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as an electricians mate in the industry.
- Experience of new electrical installation work
- Hold a valid ECS/JIB or CSCS Card (White or Green)
- A relevant industry qualification and/or training certificates would be advantageous.
- Have great customer service skills and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Take pride in your work with consistently high levels of installation.
- Hold a full valid UK driving license
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- Company uniform.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
If this sounds like you and you have plenty of experience installing systems in homes and businesses, then please send your CV with a covering message noting why you’re keen to join the team at Unique.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00-£25,000.00 per year DOE