Fire and Security Engineer
We have a great career opportunity for a multi-disciplined fire and security engineer to join one of Dorset’s leading independent installation and maintenance companies that upholds a great reputation of quality and values their workforce.
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth in the installation of fire and security systems industry, we’re on the look-out for an experienced service engineer to join our team of installation staff.
We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who works well on their own covering servicing inspections and as part of the Unique team on larger projects. Our valued workforce are vitally important to the growth of our business; we all take pride in what we do, with the highest standard of installation possible.
The ideal employee requirements
- A minimum of 3 years experience working as an engineer in the industry.
- Capable installing Burglar Alarm Systems, IP CCTV, Access Control and Fire Detection.
- A relevant industry qualification and/or training certificates would be advantageous.
- Have great customer service skills and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Take pride in your work with consistently high levels of installation.
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- Company van, tools, uniform and smartphone.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
If this sounds like you and you have plenty of experience installing systems in homes and businesses, then please send your CV with a covering message noting why you’re keen to join the team at Unique.
£28,000.00-£38,000.00 per year. DOE