Junior Fire and Security Engineer
We have a great career opportunity for a trainee fire and security engineer to join one of Dorset’s leading independent installation and maintenance companies that upholds a great reputation of quality and values their workforce.
To support our expansion strategy and continual growth in the installation of fire and security systems industry, we’re on the look-out for a trainee engineer to join our team of experienced engineers.
We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who works well on their own the Unique team on larger projects. Our valued workforce are vitally important to the growth of our business; we all take pride in what we do, with the highest standard of installation possible.
You will be provided with industry leading training with a mixture of both classroom and in the field.
The ideal employee requirements
- Keen to start a career in a fast growing and exciting industry.
- A keen interest with technology
- Have great customer service skills and can work independently or as part of a team.
- Hold a full valid UK driving license.
- Take pride in your work with good attention to detail
- Technical or practical experience
The successful employee will benefit from
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience.
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Training and development where required.
- Tools, uniform and smartphone.
- A professional yet relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are looking for a long term career with a rapidly growing, innovative fire and security industry and team, then please send your CV with a covering message noting why you’re keen to join the team at Unique.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.30-£8.91 per hour