We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting our sales team, estimating and following through the entire sales process.
This role would have the potential to support across our group businesses depending on where your experience and interests are.
As a sales administrator, you will work to understand our customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries, produce estimates following notes and plans from our surveyors. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer focused.
Ultimately you will be responsible for growing relationships with our existing and new customers, preparing quotations and meeting customer needs.
We offer a good basic salary with a performance related bonus and opportunities of progression within a fast growing group of companies.
- Calling and emailing customers (Existing customers)
- Accepting customer orders
- Quote and manage process for small works quotations
- Supporting our sales team with proposals
- Receiving pricing from suppliers
- Proactive and driven individual
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Experience with technical product and services.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year