Business Admin Apprentice
Fire & Security
One Company, One Solution. From securing your home or business from fire and theft, to complete electrical, mechanical, audio visual installations and total property solutions, you can rely on our experienced and dependable team.
Interested in starting a career in Business Administration? We can help you build the foundations of your future career by supporting you to develop your skills and experience while studying for your Apprenticeship Level 3. Join our friendly Unique Fire and Security team, we will mentor and support you.
What You'll Be Doing.
- Undertake a Level 3 in Business Administration
- Interact professionally with all people within the company and our customers.
- Work as part of a flexible team, undertake a range of the functions and responsibilities that meet the needs of division/company.
- Answer telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate contact point.
- Receive and respond to email messages in a timely and professional manner.
- Utilise our computer systems to data input, create and update records.
- Any other tasks that you may reasonably be required to undertake.
What Qualification Will You Gain?
- You will be working towards Business Administration Level 3 qualification at BCP College on day release.
What Is The Expected Career Progression?
- Once qualified we would look to offering the right candidate a position in our company as Administration Officer. There is scope to progress to further roles as the company grows further.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £4.30-£8.91 per hour